National Drug Strategy
To access the National Drug Strategy 2017-2026, please visit the Health website (www.health.gov.au/drugstrategy).
The Strategy sits on the Ministerial Drug and Alcohol Forum (MDAF) webpage as MDAF have ultimate responsibility for the oversight, implementation and monitoring of Australia’s national drug policy frameworks.
This website is being maintained for historical purposes only and will be decommissioned over time.
- National Drug Strategy 2017-2026
- Australian Secondary School Students’ use of tobacco, alcohol, and over-the-counter and illicit substances 2014 and 2017
- National Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander Peoples Drug Strategy 2014-2019
- National Alcohol and other Drug Workforce Development Strategy 2015-2018
- Framework for a National Response to New Psychoactive Substance
- National Guidelines for Medication-Assisted Treatment of Opioid Dependence
- National Pharmaceutical Drug Misuse Framework for Action (2012-2015)
- Updated Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders in Australia: An Update
- Australian secondary students' use of tobacco, alcohol, and over-the-counter and illicit substances in 2011
- National Tobacco Strategy 2012-2018
Page currency, Latest update: 24 November, 2015